Donate Bitch Donate Bitch

Hahahaha, oh god! That repeated nut kick had me on the floor! Good stuff man

5 Strippers 5 Strippers

Hahahaha, freakin' hilarious! Especially that maniacal laugh at the end. Priceless!

Tranquil House Tranquil House

Some Ideas

Some foliage.... Like some trees and bushes and stuff. Also some ambient noise, like birds chirping and maybe a slight breeze rustling the trees. Also, maybe a quaint looking smoke trail coming from the chimney... These are just some ideas.
(P.S. No stars since this really isn't a submission, just a test/review)

[KK] Sealab Collab [KK] Sealab Collab

Enjoyable

I especially liked all the songs used. By the way, the opera song at the beginning is called "Navras" by Don Davis and Juno Reactor. It's from the matrix. Hope that helps.

KittyKrew responds:

ye thx

Prebattle Animation Prebattle Animation

Umm...

The voice acting was awkward, and could use more emotion. Other than that it was really good. Maybe get better voice actors, or retry with a little more realism

On A Boat On A Boat

....

Worst surprise ever! There should be a medal for sitting through that. Cool song though

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Sweet Video

That was awesome! Also can I get some help? What's the name of the song they play when they show the shitty quality song. The one they tell you to just get off of youtube. That's the most hilarious part. "It should sound something like this!", and then shitty quality music plays while a mob bounces around. Hilarious

David's Adventures Eps 6 David's Adventures Eps 6

Too good

Hahaha, thats not a gun! This is a gun!!!! Blam!!!!

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Uhh, help please!!

I obviously cant review this, and you'll know why in a second, so please help me out if you can. For some reason it loades like 80% or more of the way then just stops. Yeah... that sucks. I try to right click and press "play", cuz sometimes that helps... but it doesnt. So if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. I love all the other awesomes, they kick hairy ass man, too bad you decided to move on. Just let us fans know what you move on to, so we can fallow. Keep that shit goin, Peace.

(I know i havent seen it yet, but I'm pretty sure its ganna be a 10)

Eric goes to YouTube Eric goes to YouTube

: )

Not Bad. Rather enjoyable my good chap.